Monday, May 24, 2010

Day 28- End.

Today was my last class in my last set of classes. No more classes anymore, that I'll be teaching at least, my new teachers should be continuing the classes....

As the perfect final class, for the first time ever, not a single person did the assignment. Couldn't have been better. For two straight hours I just sat in a chair with one student after another coming up to me, reviewing all their photos and choosing their best 10 for their portfolios. As I expected, every single one of them wanted to choose every picture of themselves for their portfolio. A new twist, however, some of the students wanted to know if they could look through other students photos to choose for their portfolio, because they didn't like the ones they took. Oh dear.

After I collected all the pictures I then transferred them all over to a drive my teachers can use and print/make copies of for their students the same way that I did last time, because I'm leaving. And also because they were the teachers of this class, so they get to have all of that fun.

As I have no assignment photos to share with everybody, I will instead share a funny story. Today, Mr. Jawad came with me into the lab to design a shirt he wanted printed with Said Jalal. He wanted one side of the shirt to say "Bomb Technician". We decided to test Said Jalal's spelling abilities and let him spell it himself, without our help. Said Jalal's version, "Boob Tack Nation." He didn't understand why JD and I were laughing so much, as he didn't realize that instead of just simply misspelling two words, he actually spelled completely different words.

Within the next while I post various pictures of the students. Such as the 4 male classes portfolios, 2 of which I have yet to post, 2 of which I just got.

Farewell photography classes. Until the advanced classes...

No comments:

Post a Comment