Saturday, May 22, 2010

Day 27- GIMP Part 2

FINALS!!!! Blasphemy!!!! So few kids today, and so few photos. I only hope they at least show up for their very last day of class to choose their portfolios, otherwise I'll be gone...
The kids that did show up got to learn the last of the beginners guide to GIMP from their teachers and spend all day editing photos on the computer. Or spend all day after learning to go home and "practice on their computers at home, some other time" because they had to go study for exams right then. I didn't realize this until I poked my head out from the room to the hallway where they were all practicing was to go and help them. Alas, the hall was empty.

I am at least happy that the students that showed up in the first class remembered to do the wind assignment. I honestly thought that they wouldn't have bothered. But they tried, not the best pictures in the world... but they did the assignment.

First Class:

Qadir

Aman

Aziz Urahman

Aziz Urahman

Aziz Urahman

Izat Ullah

Second Class:

Nishta....

Lets just hope for some awesome shadow pictures!

All Rights Reserved by photographers, 2010, for all photos. Please contact info@fablab.af for individual rights.

No comments:

Post a Comment