Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Day 14- GIMP 2 Part 1

Many apologies, we lost internet here for a few days and I haven't been able to update my blog. The turn out of todays class was so- so. The wind picture assignment was pretty difficult, and for the most part the pictures reflected that difficulty. There were a few good ones, but in general, not so great. Also, not all the girls turned in wind pictures. And no one turned in tree pictures....


Maliha

Shazia

Masooda

Masooda


Shahnaz

Shahnaz

Shazia
The rest of the class we went over the other areas in GIMP, adding and manipulating text, saving and exporting, and some re runs of the initial things. I gave them one last final assignment, this time shadow pictures, accompanied with an extremely exaggerated sigh of "oh nooooo" from every single girl. I told them that for the last class they were going to work with me and we were going to choose their 10 best pictures for the portfolio. I also told them that I'd write up an outline of the entire class for them to use as a guide while teaching their new students.

All Rights Reserved by photographers, 2010, for all photos. Please contact info@fablab.af for individual rights.

No comments:

Post a Comment